Author Topic: Chuck (TV-Show)  (Read 150 times)

Franke_R!?

• Global Moderator
  • Junior
  • Glorious Green
    • View Profile
Chuck (TV-Show)
« on: May 10, 2011, 11:21:49 am »
Chuck

It is my favourite TV show so it deserves a thread.
Have a wikipedia page.

Quote from: Wikipedia
Chuck is an action-comedy television program from the United States created by Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak. The series is about an "average computer-whiz-next-door" who receives an encoded e-mail from an old college friend who worked in the CIA; the message embeds the only remaining copy of the world's greatest spy secrets into Chuck's brain.
Produced by College Hill Pictures, Fake Empire, Wonderland Sound and Vision and Warner Bros. Television, the series premiered on September 24, 2007, on NBC, airing on Monday nights at 8/7c. The show was aired in India and the rest of south Asia on Animax.

Quoting any more stuff would spoil stuff.

Main Characters

CIA Agent Charles Irving "Chuck" Bartowski (Zachary Levi)
The protagonist of the series, begins the series as the titular affable and anxious Nerd Herd associate at Buy More who unwittingly downloads the entire CIA/NSA secret database subliminally into his brain through an e-mail from old friend/nemesis Bryce Larkin, and must use his newly found knowledge to help the CIA and NSA in spy missions.

CIA Agent Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski)
Sarah is a CIA agent whose mission was to protect the Intersect (Chuck).

Colonel John Casey (Adam Baldwin)
Casey is an NSA agent, and is one of the agents assigned to guard the Intersect. His original mission in the pilot is to capture Chuck.

Brigadier General Diane Beckman, USAF (Bonita Friedericy)
Beckman is the Director of the NSA and works for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Casey and Sarah report to her for Operation Bartowski, as does Chuck himself following his induction into the CIA.

I suggest this show to anyone who likes a good action filled commedy.
Check it out.

I would make a glorious OP if bbcode was working at the moment but I'll edit it when it works again.

There seems to be a problem with bolding. Sorry for messing with your post a little -Kalk
Images do not work either. -Franke
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:43:17 pm by Franke_R!? »
Kill people, burn ****, **** school.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Reset Panda

• Vintage
  • Junior
  • Retired Metalhead
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck (TV-Show)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 10:36:17 am »
One day when I was high as ****, I put on the TV and Chuck was the first thing on. First thing that happened was he was exposed to this dude's nightmare gas and started tripping the **** out and I was too scared to even touch the remote or do anything other than look at the TV until the hallucinations stopped. One of my favourite high moments, was so **** trippy

WeekendWarrior

• Vintage
  • Resident Scouser Impersonator
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck (TV-Show)
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 10:58:53 am »
Oh Panda, you're **** amazing :v:

Kudos Franke, Chuck needed a thread.
WOOPE WOOPE
DATS DA SOUNDE OF DA POLICE