Author Topic: just how do i send the folder which includes 1 gig of downloads in it  (Read 73 times)

ghdoomgls

need help along with black and white vector graphics, pdf, support  i am developing a tailor made text plastic wristband on the web and i would like to consist of some clipart i created myself in color. it claims any art must be white and black vector. please let me know if this is the way to do it while im not actually sure i have got my simple black and white art work in coloring and then we copied along with pasted that into microsoft word and then stored the file as a e-book. sound good thanx. you have to have a vector drawing plan. corel draw, photo shop, xara x among others for business programs. inkape, workplace drawing and others are available for industry leading. simply use google to find these people.by the looks of things, you only have bit visuals and that just wont function. no volume of importing and exporting occasion to make them vector artwork. the pdf file format helps bit graphic graphics as well as vector graphics. this is also true for word. so all you have is a bit image pdf file.what you must do can be import your current graphics in to a vector program and also manually search for them or perhaps redraw them. vector tracing programs generally do not perform a very good career. for the most part these people either pose the image or perhaps they incorporate far to numerous vector objects as well as complicate an amount otherwise be a straightforward vector image. actually simple b&w images will need to be preset or redrawn after vector tracing.oh and take note of file formats that are supported. a pdf file isnt a real vector free online file storage format. you may want something such as svg or an comparable.shadow bad guy

i want to discuss my audio book but how  to promote me brand-new book, your publisher wants to give away the actual audio book with regard to industry leading * the squat file is around 500mb even though. should we make chapters designed for download one after the other or most toher and where should they end up being stored the zip file does not need to weigh 500mb - you shouldn't give away the cd good quality version online, it's too costly and the people you are marketing to will not necessarily appreciate the quality (yet people may well purchase the disc to the qualitysolid item). compress it right, down and put it as a centrepiece on a specifically created authors website, have a look at how neil gaiman handles his or her industry leading downloading. 500mb is far too big to acquire casually knowning that limit's the audience, shrink it to restore less unwieldy to down load.this is not some thing you should only toss on the search engines pages for individuals to down load, take it seriously as well as run that like a business because for you personally it is.your current publisher will handle this within far greater detail than any person on bing answers may frankly become bothered in order to, launching a new books an enormous (and fairly skillful, we dont want to get into too much depth because i feel i should actually be charging someone for the guidance) undertaking as well as important to this right.what you may do dont put it on a free online file storage site, there is no value inside it for you if you undertake that. i feel the publisher would know everything that. use winrar to zero your data files. break that down into 100mb data files (5 of them) and the upload them in rapidshare. once you upload them, the idea gives you back links to each file. give out backlinks to people you wish to have it, as well as post the idea on message boards and such if you'd like anyone to have it. rapidshare upload tavern at bottom level upload muti-files simultaneously copy hyperlinks post linksand you points when we download your own files, which you'll want to trade set for a state of the art account with rapidshare. great place to hold all your records. never had just about any problems with this.also, 500mb is just not very large for audio books. i download a great deal that are like 2400mb. 500mb means that kind of a quick story

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter